Get your game on! Join us for friendly competition in our impressive gymnasium.
The Center's gymnasium and track area will be closed for refinishing of the floor Wednesday, January 24 at 10 a.m. These amenities will re-open on Thursday, January 25 at 7 p.m. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Hours of Operation
- Service Desk
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fitness Center
- Monday-Friday: 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
About the Gymnasium
- Two full-court gymnasiums
- Four regulation baskets on two full-sized courts
- Classes and group sports
- The Ford Community & Performing Arts Center is barrier-free accessible.
- Children under 13 years must be accompanied and chaperoned by a paying adult.
- Children under 3 years are admitted free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Lockers are available for day use only. Family Locker Rooms are available.
- Specific programs and "open-use" hours are scheduled quarterly.
- Specific areas and activities have age requirements.
Code of Conduct
The Dearborn Recreation Department expects reasonable and appropriate behavior from those who visit and use facilities. The Center has established a Code of Conduct to ensure participant safety and enjoyment. Center management will take a zero-tolerance stance with violators and those exhibiting criminal type behaviors. Center management reserves the right to deny admission and/or take disciplinary action against any person(s) violating our Code of Conduct or exhibiting actions deemed inappropriate. The violation of the Code of Conduct includes, but is not limited to, the use of vulgar language, disorderly conduct, public intoxication or any other act that interferes with the orderly operation of parks and recreational facilities. Any person in disagreement with the disciplinary action may appeal the decision by filing a written notice to the Recreation Director within twenty-one (21) days. The Recreation Commission shall hear an appeal within forty-five (45) days of receipt of a notice of intent to appeal. The Recreation Commission decision is final.