Sports Office: 313-943-2355Information Line: 313-943-2350
1. Registration begins Wednesday, September 7, 2014 and concludes Friday, October 17, 2014.
2. Age classifications and entry fees for adult leagues are as follows:
NOTE: Players may not register for two teams that play on the same night.
Coed League Recreational -- must turn 18 by October 1, 2014
Cost: $35036 game (18 match dates) with two bye weeks in a season + playoffsGame times: 6:10, 7:00, 7:50, 8:40
3. Teams may carry a maximum of 15 players at one time. Officials’ fee for all teams is $13 per team per match, to be paid to the official on the court.
4. Managers' meeting for all teams will be held Wednesday, October 1, 7 p.m. at the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center. This meeting is mandatory. Teams who do not have a representative at the managers' meeting will be excluded from the league. There is no make-up date.
5. The league runs October 22, 2014 through March 25, 2015. There will be no games November 26, December 24, December 31 and February 18.
FORD COMMUNITY AND PERFORMING ARTS CENTER | 15801 MICHIGAN AVE., DEARBORN, MI 48126 | P: 313.943.2350.
THE CENTER IS OPEN MONDAY-FRIDAY FROM 5:30 A.M. - 10 P.M., SATURDAY FROM 8 A.M. - 8 P.M. & SUNDAY FROM 9 A.M. TO 6 P.M.
THE BUSINESS HOURS FOR THE RECREATION AND PARKS DEPARTMENT SERVICE DESK ARE MONDAY - FRIDAY FROM 8 A.M. to 6 P.M.