Sports Office: 313-943-2355 Information Line: 313-943-2350
1. Registration begins Wednesday, September 4, 2013 and concludes Friday, October 4, 2013.
2. Age classifications and entry fees for adult leagues are as follows: NOTE: Players may not register for two teams that play on the same night.
Registration Information Coed League Recreational -- must turn 18 by October 1, 2013 Wednesday Cost: $350 -- 36 game (18 match dates) with two bye weeks in a season + playoffs Game times: 6:10, 7:00, 7:50, 8:40
3. Teams may carry a maximum of 15 players at one time. Officials’ fee for all teams is $12 per team per match, to be paid to the official on the court.
4. Managers’ meeting for all teams will be held Wednesday, October 2, 7:00 p.m. at the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center. This meeting is mandatory. Teams who do not have a representative at the managers’ meeting will be excluded from the league. There is no make up date.
5. There will be no games November 27th, December 25th, January 1, and February 19, 2014
FORD COMMUNITY AND PERFORMING ARTS CENTER | 15801 MICHIGAN AVE., DEARBORN, MI 48126 |P: 313.943.2350.
THE CENTER IS OPEN MONDAY-FRIDAY FROM 5:30 A.M. - 10 P.M., SATURDAY FROM 8 A.M. - 8 P.M. & SUNDAY FROM 9 A.M. TO 6 P.M.
THE BUSINESS HOURS FOR THE RECREATION AND PARKS DEPARTMENT SERVICE DESK ARE MONDAY - FRIDAY FROM 8 A.M. to 6 P.M.